August 09, 2012

06. 08. 12 _A very satisfying day_

Long time didn't hang out with this girl already
Miss her much *just say only*
Is it we long time didnt't meet up?
The begining I felt you become abit stingy..
But bricker for awhile, that sense of familiarity was back..

Actually that day we decided to drive
But the same reason. NO EXTRA CAR TO USE!
That girl keep say paiseh and mahuan with me
LOL since when you become so long-winded and so polite with me?

That day we have no enough time to shop in Gurney Plaza..
The best shopping partner for each other
Even to the end we had no enough money,
We still will try many clothes that we like *hahaha*




 

KiwiBerry. That's nice and cheaper than Tuitti Frutti.

 

Glare sunlight!





Take 1



 

Take 2



 

Take 3



 
She say she was very ugly on that day..
But finally I persuade her to have some pictures with me  =D





''All these photos took by babii''
She keep ask me to write this as the description of my facebook profile picture..
BUT I DIDN'T..   =P



 

No comments:

Post a Comment